Items prohibited for shipment and objects causing exclusion of liability
There are some objects, you should never send through our shipping carriers. Should you attempt to ship one of the following or similar items, take into account that the shipment will be cancelled without any questions asked. All resulting costs for return shipment, additional costs and processing fees for your shipment will be charged to you as client.
- Aerosols / sprays / nail polish
- Items prohibited by the ICAO / IATA (International Civil Aviation Organisation) / (International Air Transport Association)
- Batteries / power supplies
- Biological samples
- Valuable minerals / rare metals / diamonds
- Fire extinguishers
- Counterfeit money
- Dangerous goods as defined by the Hazardous Goods Regulation!
- Stolen goods
- Plants / seeds to non-EU countries
- Firearms as defined by § 1 of the Weapons Law as well as pressurised airguns, pistols, rifles and ammunition
- Animals / body parts or human remains
- Objects that could endanger people, animals or other shipments, or are banned from import or export by applicable law
Objects with exclusion of liability and no right of reimbursement
- Antiques / artworks
- Computers / laptops / TVs/ LCD displays/ plasma screens
- Documents / business documents
- Entry tickets / travel tickets
- Glass / marble / glass fibre / porcelain / glass dishes / ceramics / tiles (any items containing one or more of these materials)
- Food (perishable items)
- Musical instruments (if they are not shipped in a hard case)
Please ensure adequate packaging of your shipment! We cannot assume any liability for inadequate packaging.